Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby's first visit to the dentist

Three days ago, my daughter keeps on complaining about her teeth and ask me to go to the dentist. She said that the dentist needs to check her teeth to keep it healthy. Tuesday afternoon, we went to the dentist but my daughter was not check 'coz we don't have an appointment that time. We just set an appointment if when we can come back.

Today, we comeback at 1:30 p.m. We came late because I have something to finish. Were lucky because the dentist was still out when we arrived. We waited for almost 30 minutes and while waiting for the dentist, we read some books and magazines inside the clinic's waiting area. I read to my daughter the book entitled "My first visit to the dentist", it is the story of Jake and Jessie's first dental check-up and their experiences inside the dental clinic. I think it conditions my daughter's mind 'coz she was not scared when the dentist called her and check her teeth. She stayed in the dental chair 'til the check-up is finished. 

The dentist told me that she has six teeth with a hole. She put temporary fillings on the first two teeth. We need to come back for the rest.


Since my daughter was not scared and behave during the check-up period, the dentist gave her a reward: Five pieces DORA and BARBIE stickers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment