Thursday, July 8, 2010

Honey LOVES Hunny: When I Met You

This time I want to share with you my own story. The things I've been through in finding my true love.



It was Thursday afternoon. I left the office earlier so I can met my roommate. I went to their school (they were both first year college) but unfortunately, they still have classes so I take a peek in their room. The teacher saw me so I say excuse and ask for Ann (my roommate) to let her know that I will stay outside and wait for her. I waited outside the room for about an hour. After that we went home, eat dinner then chat and chat until we feel sleepy.

The next days were just like the previous regular office day. I report to the office at 8:30 a.m. then leave at 5:30 p.m. My usual boring daily routine. Then one day, I was surprised when Ann dropped-by in my office. I told her to wait 'till 5:30 so we can talk. After that, I've learned that her professor is threatening her that she will not pass his subject if she will not introduce me to him (bad one, huh.). I don't believe when Ann mentioned this. I just laugh 'coz that person cannot do such thing. It's impossible. But since Ann was very young that time, she easily believed from what that guy said. She forced me to meet him so everything will be okay. Just to stop Ann I said okay but I'm not serious of doing that. Why would I do that? I don't even know how does he look like?

Days passed and I already forgotten what we talked about so my regular office life goes again and again. Then one afternoon, Ann is in my office again. I asked her why and she told me that it's time. What???? She said that she will introduce me to her professor that evening after their class. Shucks!! Ann seems serious. I told her that I don't want to go. That guy might not be that serious of meeting me anyway. OMG!!

To make the story short, I go with the blind date. Whew!! I can never imagine myself going to a blind date in my entire life.


I thought everything will ends there but it's not. One afternoon, I received a phone call. It's him! And he's looking for me!

I don't know if I will just lied and tell him that the person he wants to talk to is not there. That I went outside or I'm on sick leave. I don't know what to say! Maybe he realized that I am the person he's looking for so he told me that he just called to read an article about letting go because he learned from my roommates that I'm collecting articles. He read the article and I really like his voice. His voice was like a DJ . . . After he reads the article, he says goodbye.

When I arrived in our boarding house, I immediately confronted my roommates and they were laughing. They find what he did as sweet. According to them, they never thought that Mr. J ( I decided to call him that) was that sweet and "baduy". They only knew him as "mabait" (kind person).

                                                     ------- to be continued-------




No comments:

Post a Comment