Saturday, July 17, 2010

First day @ WORK

My first day in my new job, July 16, 2010.


I was in a hurry thinking that I will be late but luckily, I wasn't late. I was 15 minutes early before 8 a.m. Since it's my first day, I spent most of my time in orientation. I will still have orientation until July 22, I guess, based from my schedule.


I wish that this company will be my last. I'm tired of changing companies every now and then. Employees here are nice. They are all accomodating.

My office? Needs some cleaning. . . . :) The files are everywhere. Need to organize things first so I can work well. But, it's nice to know that I have my own room. Yeah! Maybe because of the confidentiality of my job, that's why.


By the way, I like our President. He's cool.


Looking forward to work with everybody soon. Hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment