Thursday, July 8, 2010

Honey LOVES Hunny: It's a YES!

One Sunday evening, he visited me again. That day, I heard what I need to hear from him. He said that he don't believe in long courtship because for him he will court the person forever once she's already his girlfriend. Yes. He's a very straight forward person.

I told him that maybe I'm not yet ready to be in a relationship again after what I've been through. He told me that he had been into a bad relationship also.


We talk about our past relationships and then he leave. I will never forget those eyes. I can see him even when I went to bed that night. There's something with that guy which I can't explain. He has lots of pains. Well, this time he bothers me. I tried to recall his story. His past relationship. How he lives without a father and how he was treated by people around him. The other side of my mind tells me not believe him because what if he just telling me those stories for a purpose. But the other side of me believes in him. I don't know. I listen with my heart and it says: give that person a chance. That night, I made a decision. I will not let anybody hurt him again and I will take away the sadness in his eyes. I want to see him laugh. I want to see him happy.

I really believe in longer courtship because that will give me time to know him better but this time I want to give it a try. Whatever it takes!


I called him Monday morning. I asked him to drop-by in my office. Before my off, he's there already. Since my boarding house was located just beside my office, he asks me if its ok if we walk around first so we can talk. When we were infront of our door, I face him and tell him that my answer to his question is a YES! After that, I go inside the house. I didn't got the chance to see his reaction.

                                        ------------------to be continued-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment