Thursday, July 8, 2010

Honey LOVES Hunny: Loving you each day

Yes! Were now official! I'm so happy! I don't know but my happiness is on a different level. As I get to know him, I've learned how good he is. Maybe he has shortcomings too but I love him more because of that. He calls everyday. We eat lunch and dinner together and talks about everything.


Days passed and we're one month already. He called me up and ask me if I can drop-by the school 'coz he still had class and then we will just leave after his class. After office hour, I proceed to their school. When I'm about to ask for him, his there already, waiting for me. He told me that he just want to surprise me. He introduced me to everybody there. Then he gave me card, roses and chocolates. I was touched! He's the first and only person who treated me like that. Until now, we always celebrated monthsaries and anniversaries. He never failed to greet and surprised me. Even if sometimes he has no money, he will prepare a personalized card or a letter just to show me how lucky he is for having me.


I could say that we also experienced some trials and difficulties in our relationship. Actually, we have lots of that. But making God the center of our life made our love with each other stronger and deeper. Thanks also to my ever patient husband (yes, he is.) for the understanding and unconditional love. Also for always lifting me up everytime I'm about to give up and for always telling me that we are family and that we are ONE. For always understanding all my shortcomings as a wife and as a mother to our daughter.


As I always say, I love him very very much. I may not be that perfect but I will try my very best to be a loving, understanding and a good wife for him and a good mother to our daughter.

Thanks God, I found you my GOD's GIFT!

                                              ---------end-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment