Friday, July 9, 2010

My Prayer Warriors

Since I was in grade six, I already have this "Lord of Pardon" novena with me. It was given by Ate Mercy when I got sick. I was bed ridden for a month due to sickness which cannot be diagnosed and cured by doctors. Thanks to Kuya Lito, a religious man who prays for me and find the cure for my illness. From then on, this novena has been part of my life. 


Panginoon kong Jesukristo, alalahanin Mo na akong isang makasalanan. Birhen Santisima, ipanalangin mo po ako at lagi pong itatanghal at pupurihin. Idalangin mo po ang makasalanang ito sa iyong minamahal na kagandahan ng mga angeles ng mga profetas ng mga patriarkas, korona ng mga Martires, ng mga apostoles at nang mga Kompesores. Kaluwalhatian ng nga Serapines, korona ng mga Birhenes. Iligtas mo po ako sa nakassindak na larawan ng Demonyo sa oras na paghiwalay ng aking kaluluwa sa aking katawan. O kabnalbanalang bukal ng awa at kagandahan ni Jesukristo, kaligayahan sa Kaluwalhatian, ginhawa ng Clero, lunas sa mga gawain; kasama mo po Birheng kalinislinisan, ay nagsisipagsaya ang mga anghel. Itagubilin mo pong kalingain ang aking kaluluwaat ang sa lahat ng mga tapat na Kristiyano. Idalangin po kami sa iyong pinagpalang anak at  samahan mo po kami sa Paraiso.Walang Hanggan ang iyong pinaghaharian at itinadhanang walang    katapusan at doon ay sasambahin ka namin habang panahon. Amen Jesus. Darakilang Birhen Maria,  ina ni Jesus, anak ng Diyos na nagkatawang tao, na iyong isinilang, idalangin mo po ang lahat ng    makasalanan nang kami ay patawarin. Iligtas mo po kami sa masamang kaaway na nagpapaganyaya  sa amin at ipagkaloob mo po sa amin and kaluwalhatiang walang hanggan. Purihin nawa and banal na pagtitiis at kamatayan ng ating Panginoong Jesukristo Jesus Maria y Jose. Amen Jesus.


I got my Saint Jude prayer when I was assigned in Catbalogan, Samar. I saw it inside the church. From that day, Saint Jude novena has also been part of my life. I always ask for his help and everything I ask through him was given to me. 
As a thanksgiving for all answered prayers, I includes in this posting the entire novena prayer. Hope it will be part of your life too.


O Glorious Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, true relative of Jesus and Mary, I salute thee through the most Sacred Heart of Jesus! Through this Heart I praise and thank God for all the graces He has bestowed upon thee. Humbly prostrate before thee, I implore thee through this Heart to look down upon me with compassion. Oh, despise not my poor prayers; let not my trust be confounded. To thee God has granted the privilege of aiding manking in the most desperate cases. Oh, come to my aid, that I may praise the mercies of God! All my life, I will be grateful to thee and will be thy faithful client until I can thank thee in heaven. Amen. 
L. Blessed Apostle, with confidence we invoke thee!
A. Blessed Apostle, with confidence we invoke thee! 

L. St. Jude, help of the hopeless, aid us in our distress!
A. St. Jude, help of the hopeless, aid us in our distress! 

Pray for us, that before death we may expiate all our sins by sincere repentance and the worthy reception of the holy sacraments! 

Pray for us, that we may appease the Divine Justice and obtain a favorable judgement! 

Pray for us, that we may be admitted into the company of the blessed to rejoice in the presence of our God forever. 
                       
Most Holy Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the  church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things despaired of.

                       
Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee to bring     visible and speedy help where help almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may  receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (  here make your request) and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect forever.

L. St. Jude Thaddeus, pray for us!
A. And for all who invoke thy aid!

My very old novena to Our Lady of Prompt Succor was given to me by my sister. I always pray this novena everytime I had a job interview. It helps me in all my job interview. It helps me keeps focused, calm and confident in answering questions during the interview. I was hired three times with the help of this novena prayer.

O Mary, my mother, my friend, next to our Heavenly Father, Jesus and His Holy Spirit, you are our greatest Benefactress.

In your great love for us, you consented to be the Mother of Jesus, our Saviour and our Mother too.
 In fulfilling this commitment, you suffered immensely at the foot of the Cross.

Your Immaculate Heart was pierced with the sword of intense sorrow, and now that you are assumed into heaven body and soul you have not ceased to be deeply concerned for us, until we are brought home safly to our true Fatherland.

And so trusting fully in your goodness, love for us and power of prayer, I come to you, Dearest Mother and beg you to please pray for me to Jesus and with Him to our Heavenly Father for this grace of the spirit that I am in dire and urgent need of. (Mention the grace you wish to receive)

O Mary, you went with haste to aid your cousin Elizabeth, once you knew that she needed your help.

You immediately prayed to Jesus once you knew the predicament of the newly-wed of Canaan. Listen to me then, at this hour of my great need. Our Lady of Prompt Succor hasten to help me. Our Lady of Prompt Succor aid me promptly and favorably I trust in you, Amen.

I am writing this not to forced anybody to believe. This is part of my thanksgiving! I just want to share how my life changed with the help of my prayer warriors.

I also went to Baclaran and pray to Our Mother of Perpetual Help and she always answers my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment