Thursday, July 8, 2010

Honey LOVES Hunny: First date

Friday, Traslacion. After the parade, Mr. J dropped-by in my boarding house with his co-teacher to ask me to attend mass on Sunday with him. Since I will be going to church also, I said yes.


Sunday. He arrived very early with matching umbrella (very prepared, huh). While attending the mass probably he recornized that it's too hot even if were outside the church so I'm surprised when he gave me an "abaniko". I feel special on this guy. After the mass, we eat dinner then go home. He didn't say anything so I don't bother. After an hour, he called. He said that he just want to make sure if I'm ok and then he read the second article about love and letting go.



Sunday. Town Fiesta. He invited us to go to his Aunt's house and have our lunch there since it's fiesta. I go together with my roommates. While walking, i feel so comfortable with him. As if I know him for so long. Maybe because of the phonecalls for the entire week ( the other side of my mind said) so I just ignore the feeling. While riding a jeepney, he hold my hand. I didn't notice that until we arrived in our house and my two roommates teased me about it.

Monday passed without a call. Even Tuesday. Then come Wednesday, he called. He ask for another date but I turn him down. I don't know. I'm not in the mood to go out that day. When my roommates arrived, they ask me if what I did to Mr. J because he was so sad.

I just ignore that. Who cares anyway.

                                                ---------------- to be continued-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment